These potatoes are so crispy and crunchy. ASMR dreams, if you will. The green tahini sauce is also decadent. If you want to see a video of how I make this recipe click here.
Ingredients (for the potatoes)
I used Cream potatoes but I’m sure you can use Yukon Gold or whatever potatoes you have available.
Ingredients (for the sauce)
- 4 tablespoons of tahini paste
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of cilantro (stems included)
- 1 cup cup parsley (stems included)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 mild chili
- 1 teaspoon salt/to taste
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat your oven at 450°F/232°C
- Wash and boil your potatoes for about 20 minutes in heavily salted water
- When they’re soft and creamy (don’t let them fall apart!) get them out put them on a tray and smash them with a clean glass.
- Top with salt or flaky salt for more texture and olive oil.
- Pop them into the oven until golden brown (40 mins)
- Take them out and flip them over so you have a nice and crispy side on both sides! 10-15 mins
- While they’re roasting, start preparing your marinade sauce. Add the garlic, cilantro, parsley, tahini, water, chili, salt, and olive oil to a food processor and blitz it.
- When the potatoes are done, simply pour the sauce over the potatoes with some grated cheese and parsley and enjoy!
Interested in more vegetarian recipes? Click here.